We are here to make your honeymoon more memorable and pleasant with economical packages and active services; Honeymoon.pk has variety of packages and offers. Make your honeymoon in Best place in our own country Pakistan in Pakistan; you will locate an unending number of brilliant spots perfect for spending time with your lovely couple. Those places are not only marvelous they are equitable too.
After marriage, every couple is confused that which the best place to spend their honeymoon is. Some people think of going outside the country while others prefer to explore rich natural resources within own country our country Pakistan is richest in nature and has stunning places which will be perfect for your honeymoon.Lovely Couples here is a smart list of Best places in Pakistan for honeymoon which. Will make your albums color full.
- Neelum Valley
- Nathia Gali
- Skardu, Gilgit-Baltistan
- Jhelum and Leepa Valley
Neelum is valley of Azad Jammu and Kashmir . Neelum Valley is the most attractive Tourist Spot. Once you will be enter into to this heaven you would be covered by lush green mountains, Forests and indescribable beauty . Streams and rivers will make your ears and eyes peaceful. Neelum Valley is 20 Km away from Capital Muzaffarabad. Neelum valley is popular for its beauty and some worth-seeing places. Temperature in Winter Neelum is covered with snow In Summer its pleasant. They have hotels and motel to stay in Places to explore in Neelum Valley Are: Keran & Upper Neelum ,Kutton, Jagran Resort, Ratti Gali Lake, ArrangKel , Chitta Khata Lake, Sharda, Noseri Waterfall, Titwala,Tao Butt, Kel
- Patikka: 17 km away from Muzaffarabad fish form and zoo and its precious birds make it more beautiful
- Rawnai Park: 5 KM away form Muzafarabad.
- Dhani Waterfall wonderful waterfall Dhani Waterfall located on 33 km away from Muzaffarabad
- Neelum Jhelum Hydro Project Located on 40 km from Muzaffarabad, an hour of drive from Muzaffarabad
- Kutton Located on 85 km from Muzaffarabad
- Keran Located on 88 km from Muzaffarabad
- Upper Neelum (Upper Keran)Located on 10 mins of drive from Keran
- Ratti Gali A beautiful lake is located on drive of 3 hours from Dawarian,
- Sharda Sharda is a village located on drive of 2.5 hours from Keran. Jet Ski adventure is in Sharda for tourists attraction .
- Kel Kel is on drive of 1.5 hours from Sharda, 20 km away, famous for pleasant weather. Different hotels are also available in Kel.
Nathia Gali is a charming mountain in the Abbottabad District of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan.Walnut and Maple trees increasing the beauty of place.Nathia Gali Bazaar offers paltriness of various sorts and splendid shawls. List of places to visit are Dunga Gali,Ayubia,Thandiani,Khaira Gali ,Changalagali you can also visit Mukshpuri,which is 2800 meters high, Miranjani Hill which is 2960 meters high. There Are parks where you can enjoy swings and horse riding you can explore St. Matthew’s Church, Nathiagali is Heaven on Earth Nathiagali is most economical and highly recommended place to visit.
Three km from Nathiagali is Dungagali which is section purpose of Ayubia National Park. From here you can climb on 4 km long most wonderful “Dunga Gali Pipe Line Track”. This track would take you to Ayubia in 1hr. You can observer uncommon assortments of winged creatures, creatures and trees on this track. This year because of a few issues it is chosen to hold the Summer College at National Center for Physics in Islamabad.The Nathiagali region is home to all or any types of wildlife; varied species of birds, insects, butterflies and animals. not like the crows of the southern cities of Asian country, you may realize ravens in areas like Nathiagali. Guests are suggested to sun their bedding on arrival to urge obviate bed-bugs, and to stay repellants and pesticides for insects as these have an inclination to indicate up lots, particularly in previous homes, and within the monsoon season.
Horses are a standard sight throughout summer months and are offered to kids and adults alike for rides at rates that are typically negotiable. Monkeys are aplenty, antecedently far-famed to be a bit keeping, they need reportedly become a lot of aggressive in recent years, some say this thanks to multiplied abuse suffered at the hands of tourists, United Nations agency typically tease these monkeys or attempt to steal them. Monkeys typically return up to guesthouses and hotels in search of snacks and might be quite uproarious and impish.
Pleasant climate is the main reason why it is such a popular even across the border Full of natural beauty Rich Views, flowing springs, mountains and a lot of greenery. On the off chance that you are a couple searching for a quiet yet daring spot, you are advised to visit this unforgettable beautiful hill station so should be visiting. Patriata now known as (New Murree) has distance of 15 km from Murree Hills here you can enjoy Chairlift Too.
- Mall Road Best place to walk, talk and shop ,
- Nathia Gali is the best spot to enjoy the natural beauty of the mountains situated between Abbottabad and Murree.,
- Ayubia : You can explore Ghor Dhaka Khanspur Gali Changla Khairagali
- Kashmir Point , Ancient Buildings surrounded with lush green trees make this place tourist attractive
- Pindi Point There you can enjoy chairlift horse riding sitting in scenic views,hardly 20 mint walk from Mall road
If you are interested to visit park here you go Sozo Adventure Park, Chattar Park in parks you can enjoy boating thrilling rides especially the water slide is really adventurous
Everybody realizes that Gilgit Baltistan is the most acclaimed and stunning spot to visit, regardless of what the season is. It is the most stupendous area of Pakistan in the terms of its delightful view and wonderful mountain ranges. There are numerous Places to Visit in Gilgit Baltistan to respect all the stunning perspectives there.Gilgit Baltistan resembles the heaven, including rich social legacy and an assortment of activities.
In the spring season, the blossoms and lovely trees will make your visit exceptional within the sight of lakes, slope stations and valleys. In summer, mountain ascending is the most ideal approach to investigate this place. In the winter, skiing and all the snow exercises are there for you to appreciate and pre-winter presents to you the unadulterated and eye-getting greenery all over. Here we have gathered names of some astonishing spots to visit in Gilgit Baltistan, so prepare and gather your packs.
- Naltar Valley: The excellent pine timberland valley with dazzling elevated trees, blooms, green vegetation, untamed life, lakes, streams and snow secured mountains. You can go there on jeeps in light of the fact that Naltar valley is 40km far from Gilgit. This place is extremely celebrated for the skiing exercises in the winter season. So go there and appreciate the vibe of heaven!
- Pixie Meadows: The shocking spot Fairy knoll is available in the core of bright Gilgit Baltistan and situated at the base of Nanga Parbat, which is ninth most Elevated Mountain on the planet. It is one of the lushest and most loosening up spots to visit in Gilgit Baltistan, where you can likewise locate the best cordiality of local people. You ought not miss this place on the off chance that you ever visit Gilgit Baltistan. In addition, this place is otherwise called “Paradise on Earth”.
- Satpara Lake: The common and stunning lake close Skardu, Giglit Baltistan is none other than Satpara Lake. The shocking blue shore will make your mind-set so beautiful at whatever point you visit there. You will be satisfied to realize that individuals will in general visit there consistently and this lake supplies crisp water to the entire Skardu valley.
- Gupis Valley: Gupis valley is well known for the characteristic attractions in Baltistan. The stunning shade of water and the marvelous views are sufficient to invigorate your life. The water of the valley is streaming by the side of the street and circumscribed by the fields to give you its appealling look. The Gupis valley in Pakistan gives you the best perspectives and it is certainly an incredible spot for photography with wonderful perspectives.
- Phandar Valley: It is found 61 kilometers from the wonderful valley of Gupis, in Gilgit Baltistan. The brilliant streets with the perspective of passing green fields and rich backwoods within the sight of the stream and cold pinnacles are what everybody needs to see once in the life. Phandar valley is one the most amazing and shocking valleys in Pakistan.
- Bagrote Valley: The Bagrote valley is one of the delightful spots to visit in Gilgit Baltistan this year. It is encompassed by the mammoth and snow topped mountains, backwoods, lakes and ice sheets. Most sightseers visit this valley in summer season to completely appreciate the climate and striking perspectives. The valley is about 30 minutes from Gilgit city and we should state that this an unquestionable requirement see valley this year.
- Hushe Valley:The travel industry in Gilgit Baltistan is developing step by step and individuals will in general investigate the entire Pakistan in all seasons. Hushe valley is one of those renowned spots, where individuals visit each year. It is available in Ghanche locale of Gilgit Baltistan and exceptionally popular for its striking and most astounding mountains. This valley keeps running from Masherbrum mountain and is a standout amongst the most excellent valleys of Pakistan. The Charkusa valley in Hushe is the most celebrated one for trekking and stone towers in the Hushe valley is the main motivation behind why individuals called this a heaven for mountain dwellers.
There’s no place like Gilgit Baltistan in Pakistan. The extremely lovely and marvelous district of Pakistan in each sense. It has astounding geology and amazing beautiful magnificence. Gilgit Baltistan is encompassed by the most astounding number of mountains like Karakoram, Himalaya and Hindu-Kush point. You can state that this district is a home to delightful valleys, astounding cascades, uncommon verdure and eye-getting lakes. The area has a rich history of political and military competitions among Russian, British and Chinese realms. After the finish of the British guideline in sub-landmass in 1947, the general population of this district chose to join Pakistan.
Other than the enchanting scenes this area has, the straightforwardness and congruity of the general population living in the territory will make you feel like a home. Our nation is loaded with breathtaking spots and the general population from everywhere throughout the world come to visit these lovely places each year. So would you say you are prepared for voyaging?
This is a perfect valley for both the residential and’ worldwide travelers. The twisting waterway Jhelum goes through from East to West between the high green heaps of this valley and joins the stream Neelum at Domel close Muzaffarabad city. A 59 Km since quite a while ago metalled street keeps running along the waterway Jhelum from Muzaffarabad to Chokothi, which is found adjoining line of control (Loc). Transports and wagons utilize on this course frequently.
- Gharhi Dopatta: It is 24 kilometers from Muzaffarabad. The town encompassed by mountains is situated on the two sides of waterway Jhelum. Instructive, medicinal, phone, convenience and shopping offices are accessible here. AJK Government has built up here an “Expansion Services Management Academy (ESMA)”, which gives preparing offices of universal level.
- Chinari: At a separation of 51 Kms from Muzaffarabad and encompassed by high slopes, it is arranged on the left bank of waterway Jhelum. All the fundamental offices viz. Bazaar, healing facility, instruction, post office, banks and phone are accessible here.
- Chakothi:Chokothi, 8 Kms in front of Chinari, is an outskirt town. Just household vacationers can visit this region.
- Chikkar: This excellent summer station at a separation of 46 Kms from Muzaffarabad is arranged over the mountain on the southern side of Muzaffarabad. Aroad fans out at Dhanni Baqallan, a place around 33 kilometers from Muzaffarabad and prompts Chikkar, which is at a rise of 1828 meters. The extraordinary highlights of this lovely place are its solid atmosphere and pleasant environment. Remaining over the slope, one can have a captivating perspective of the sub-valleys.
- Zilzaal Lake: Because of the overwhelming tremor of October eighth 2005, as different territories of AJK, the zones in Jhelum Valley likewise seen gigantic obliteration. Four towns in particular “Curli”, “Bhat Shair”, “Lodhiabad” and “Padder” situated in the middle of Chikkar and Bani Hafiz were accounted for to be totally crushed when the mountains impacted gravely and got changed over into stores of rubble covering around 711 individuals underneeth.The fell mountain tops and the rubble of the four towns hindered the characteristic stream of the water which brought about the production of a characteristic lake extended over a region of around 3 kms. This recently conceived lake was named as “Zilzaal Lake” and now it has increased extraordinary arrangement of ubiquity among travelers.
- Loon Bagla: 10 Kms from Chikkar, arranged at an elevation of 2011 meters above ocean level, it is another value seeing slope station amidst thick green pine woodlands and is connected by a reasonable climate street. The conventional necessities of life are accessible in the little bazaar.
- Dungian: It is situated around 5 Kms in front of Loon Bagla. This place is encompassed by thick silver Fir woodlands. Its high height of 2071 meters and delightful scene has an exceptional fascination for visitors. A test station for the expansion of therapeutic Herbs has additionally been built up at this place.
- Danna: In the midst of Muzaffarabad to Kohala, a street bifurcates the roadway and prompts Danna, crossing the confounded streets. Dann is known for its sound atmosphere and charming grand excellence. A traveler rest house is accessible for convenience. From here one can go to Dheerkot, a known slope station in District Bagh.
- Leepa Valley:This is the most interesting and loveliest valley in Azad Kashmir. A metalled street expands for Leepa from Naily, 45 kilometers from Muzaffarabad, moves over the ReshianGali 3200 meters high and afterward slips to 1677 meters on the opposite side into the Leepa Valley. It spellbounds everybody who visits this valley. The valley stays open for residential visitors just from May to November. A couple of spots of visitor enthusiasm for this valley are:
- Leepa: Leepa is a little town around 60 kilometers from Naily and 38 kilometers from Reshian, at a height of 1921 meters. Its rich green rice fields in summer and regular wooden Kashmir! Houses present a magnificent view to the general population visiting the territory. Walnut, Apple, Cherry and nectar of Leepa are extremely prominent and in extraordinary interest.
- Daokhan: Dao – Khan is arranged around 75 kilometers from Muzaffarabad An unpaved however very much kept up street fans out from Reshiar to Dao-Khan (4 kilometers from Reshian), which is currently we perceived because of its high height (2490 meters), quiet I tranquil air, fantastic grand magnificence and panoramil sees. Convenience offices through Tourist Rest Housl and Forest Rest House are accessible. Attributable to stream of visitor~ voyagers in the late spring season, AJK Tourism Dept. additionally give tent administration to settlement.
- Chananian: Chananian, 62 kilometers from Naily and 36 kilometers from Reshian, is arranged inverse to Leepa, close to the Line of Control (LOC), at a height of 2226 meters. Encompassed by thick stick backwoods and nullah Qazi Naag streaming close by it, Chananian is als a value seeing spot in Leepa Valley. From Reshian onwards, one needs to employ jeeps for adventure t Leepa and different spots.
Interesting Info:Places to Visit in Pakistan for Honeymoon Couple
Pakistan has some best honeymoon destinations like:
- Neelum Valley
- Hunza valley
- Naltar Valley
- Skardu Valley
- Khaplu Valley
- Fairy Meadows
#Rawalakot , #Tolipeer, #Lasdana, #Bagh, #SudhanGali , #GangaChoti #Gilgit, #Hunza, #Attabbad, #SustBorder #Mingora, #MalamJabba, #Kalam #shogran, #SiriPaye, #Naran, #SaifulMalook, #Babusar, #LulusarLake #Murree